We take pride on being a cutting edge office in the knowledge of new materials and techniques as well as in implementing the latest technology to better serve our patients. All innovative equipment allows us to provide the highest in quality of care. Some of the technologies that you will find throughout the office are:
* All treatment rooms are completely prepared after patient treatment by disinfecting all areas of patient contact.
* All instrumentation, vacuum equipment, saliva injector holders, and equipment that are in patient contact are ultrasonically cleaned and completely sterilized after each use.
* Single use dental needles, cotton, and plastic products as well as gloves are properly disposed of after each patient treatment.
* Personnel clothing is sent to a special facility for cleaning and disinfection.
* All dental hand pieces (drills) are ultrasonically and chemically cleaned to remove debris from the internal mechanism and are heat sterilized after use.
* All staff is fully inoculated for your protection.
* All major equipment is well maintained and disassembled for scrupulous cleaning and disinfection frequently.
* Our staff have routine on state-of-the-art methods for equipment sterilization and infection control procedures.
* We utilize an outside hazardous waste service to dispose of waste materials.
Call to learn more – (908) 737 -1313